- Meeting attendance is critical to the effectiveness of the chapter. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the duration of the meeting.
- If a member cannot attend a meeting, he/she may send a substitute. A substitute may not be another member of the chapter. Sending a substitute does not count as an absence.
- A member is allowed four absences every six months (January through June and July through December). After four absences, the member is subject to removal by the chapter’s Leadership Team or Membership Committee.
- Arrival after the start of the formal part of the weekly meeting counts as tardiness. Two tardiness occasions count as one absence.
Oath of Membership
I am truthful, honest, and I have integrity in everything I do
I accept the Stars Networking guidelines and I will abide by them
I will hold my customer's interests above my own business interests
I will support the Stars Networking members and their business
- Chapter membership is limited to one person from each professional discipline, trade, or business.
- Members must represent their primary occupation, not a part-time business.
- New and transferring members must submit a completed membership application from to the Chapter Membership Committee.
- An individual may be a member of only one Stars Networking chapter at any given time.
- Members who wish to change their classification must submit a new membership application and get approval from the chapter’s Membership Committee for the classification change.
- Membership Committee, with the approval of the Leadership Team, may revoke the membership of a member or put a member on probation in case of member’s failure to comply with the policies and/or Code of Ethics of Stars Networking, or problems with members business practices, commitment to the chapter, or non-payment of chapter dues.
- Membership at Stars Networking is a privilege, members must be business professionals in good standing.